Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cadillac Wack

I am turning off the TV more and listening to music more and more these days. Good behaviour. I realized I had a problem when I'd seen every Wife Swap show on WE. Wow, did I really just type that? My lameness meter went way, way, down low.

So in turning off the TV I'm doing more fun things, things I enjoy. I'm getting ready to make Henry's baby album and then move on to full on scrapbooking. Never scrap booked before but it seems like fun. With all the money I made scrap booking I plan on buying a sewing machine table. Wait, what? You don't make money scrapbooking? WTH. Oh well, I'll come up with a plan B.

Fellow music lovers please comment some of your new favorite bands. I'm into RAP/Hip Hop, pop, college music, some techno, rock, alta-rock, etc.

Are you laughing about the Rap/Hip Hop thing? Why? Cause I'm a SAHM who listens to TI while riding around home, what? That's what I thought. :)

Henry Eating - Me laughing (direct to youtube a kind of boring video, but I love it)

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

I love how you can't get the food in fast enough! When your child resorts to eating toys, you may need to feed him more ;-)

Shoes: Old Navy. They had like three pairs left at the one in our mall. The ones I got are probably a half size too small, but they are cute enough to make the scrunched toes worth it :)