Sunday, December 6, 2009

Do You Know What I'm Saying?

Why do baby clothes have pockets? It's not so much that I mind but that I wonder about the practicability of such a thing. I mean, they don't have things they carry around, no cell phones, money, lip gloss, etc. Which is what I carry in my pockets.

I had a baby shower to attend this weekend. My friend Jenn is due in January with a little boy. The shower was great! It was so awesome to meet all her other friends and her parents. Plus she totally got spoiled with some super gifts.

My sister in law, Angela, is due this month on the 18th! I cannot WAIT to meet her little boy, D! I'm afraid she'll have them while we're in Tulsa though. If so, we'll have to make due with photos.

Speaking of Tulsa, I'll be there from December 20-January 9th. I am so excited about Christmas with my family I cannot even tell you! Henry's going to get so spoiled by all his Aunts and Cousins and of course his Nana-Jana.


So I really can't think of too many clever things to say so here are a few pics of Sir Henry.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!

2 comments:

emotional diva said...

THE BEST thing about being a parent, is when you have nothing left to say, posting a pic is COMPLETELY ACCEPTABLE!!!

It says everything you ever wanted to say & more!

xoxo to you today beautiful friend of mine!

Jenn said...

I'm so glad you guys came! We had such an awesome time and did get spoiled :) I can't wait for Ian and Henry to meet and wear their badass baby hats together!