Friday, December 4, 2009

A Little Cranky

Hey ya'll.

I'm sleep deprived which is TOTALLY IRONIC BECAUSE MY 8 WEEK OLD INFANT SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT. Yes, yes, ya'll. So I've spent the past 6 weeks sleeping in 3-4 hour blocks and becoming mega zombie due to sleep deprivation...

Then, miracle of all miracles I luck out and have a magical 6 week old baby boy who sleeps 7 hours straight (if you're not a parent, this may not seem like a big fucking deal. But it is. BELIEVE THAT).

I love him so, my now 8 week old baby boy, by the way.

And then I get insomnia and can't sleep and I'm so tired and I'm very hormonal, mood shifty, and my house is a disaster and my eyes itch and DID I MENTION I CANNOT SLEEP?

So yes, I shall concentrate all my efforts on taking deep breaths, in and out, in and out, and not taking out my shitty attitude on others. That's the plan.

No comments: