Monday, January 18, 2010

Beckisms, and not the artist BECK, because I love him.

I'm not really sure why, but I watched Foxnews a lot today. Sometimes I like to tune in to see the other side of the coin. It's incredibly entertaining to me. Ya'll know I'm sick.

So, I watched Glenn Beck's little ditty and the thought occured to me to drink every time he said PROGRESSIVE. I went through a bottle of whiskey and tequila and still wanted to stab my eyeballs out.

Of course I am kidding - BUT - Glenn Beck has a problem that I used to have. He thinks everything has to be fair in the media. It should be, but it's NOT. It's your responsibility, if you are so inclined, to gather your news from several sources on the interwebs then make up your mind that they're all full of shit then give up hope on the world.

Okay, I'm just kidding, but I am really pissy and angry today. PMS? Not sure.


1 comment:

Sterl said...

That is AWESOME, the secret captcha code is "stersu"

If you find Fox turning you into a raging alcoholic and find the need for some balance in your life, turn to the 700 club. It'll make Fox look so left you may resort to crack, though.