Friday, January 15, 2010

Packing

OMG! I am patting myself on the back. Why? Because I just packed for 3 days and 2 nights at Grandma P's house for Henry. It is highly plausible that I'm forgetting something but I think I have most of it: clothes-clothes-clothes, bibs, food, NIPPLES (never get tired of saying and laughing), bottles, pacifiers, wipes, glow worm, 2 toys. All in one little bag. Well, alright, it's not little but it's an awesome bag - zebra print and all.

Now I just have to pack Alan and myself. Why Alan? Because he works lawyer hours (LONG FUCKING HOURS) and we're leaving right after work to drive to Alan's parents.

Henry loves his carseat and will most likely sleep or quietly observe the whole trip and now that I've typed that sentence I'll most likely have a screaming 3 month old the whole 3 hour trip.

Traveling with a kiddo is fun I think. It takes a lot of work but it's so good to be around people that love him and me. Plus I get a little break with everyone around.

Damian Joseph (new 19 day old nephew) here we come!!

2 comments:

Nikosmommy said...

Good luck on the car-trip! Travelling with kids can be an exercise in madness...but you'll manage Mama!
(I used to drive by myself with Kid#1, 3 hours to my parents at least 6 times a year)... good times.
But it was all worth it once we arrived!!!!

Jax said...

Love it! Hope you packed everything you needed and had a wonderful trip! :)