Friday, January 15, 2010

Random Quiz Week: Take II

  1. Why did you take this quiz?

    I took this quiz because I'm out of clever blog fodder and hope it strikes me up again.
  2. Do you have lots of friends?

I do. I've always been lucky that way. I have Oklahoma friends, Raleigh friends, family friends, friends of friends, friends who are family, friends, friends, friends. I am blessed!
  1. What's the best thing about today?

    The best thing about today is that it's Friday. This means a couple things to me: 1.) I have made it a whole week back at home by myself taking care of my baby boy, 2.) I'll get to see my husband this weekend because hey, there's no work, and 3.) We're going to M-ville to meet my new nephew, Damian, who is 2 weeks old now. I am most excited about number 3!
  2. Are you crazy?
    Not certifiable. Without going too much into it I've struggled with depression and anxiety since I was 14 or so. I've been diagnosed with many different things from Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar (that was a mistake) , ADD, General Depression, Postpartum Depression, etc. Who knows what it is exactly - but I am pretty much always medicated and I have a good sense of humor about it and I will NOT be ashamed of my illness anymore.

  3. Men and women can go crazy in different ways and for different reasons. What's your situation? Um, see number (4) and also add to the mix a beautiful 3 month old, no family here and PMS. There ya' go.


No comments: